Birthday Personal Prep *SPECIAL*
With my 26th birthday on Monday, I'm celebrating with $10 off any meal prep order of 3+ meals now until next Friday, September 20th!
Unfamiliar with Personal Prep?
Personal Prep is where I do the grocery shopping and meal prepping for you! I have all the details listed below to help you place your first order. I will be limiting the number of meals I take each weekend, so if you are interested, follow the steps to let me know right away!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. All the meals that are available to choose from are listed on the picture below. Please read through these options before you place your order so you can pick the options you want.
2. Each meal is $15 each (serves 4-6 people), and the minimum order is 3 meals.
3. All meals will be prepped only (not cooked) and stored in freezer ziplock bags with the recipe name, date it was made, and cooking/freezing instructions. All meals are slow cooker based. Organic is available upon request, and all meals are paleo, gluten/grain free, dairy free, and added sugar free!
4. I will buy the groceries you need for the recipes, return anything leftover to you to keep, and provide a receipt for you to see the total cost of the groceries. This will be added to your total for the meals (i.e. if your groceries were $45 and you bought 3 meals, your total would be $90).
5. Delivery options: I will deliver the meals to your home (within Lincoln limits), I can bring them to an agreed upon neutral location, or you can pick them up from me. We will set a day/time together with your initial order.
6. Payment options: cash, check, Venmo, or PayPal.
7. I will be limiting the number of orders I take per weekend, so if you are interested, please make sure you let me know right away!
To place your order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Number of meals you want to order/which meals you want to order
2. What weekend you would like the meals
3. How you will be paying
Then we will agree on a delivery date/time.
Thank you so much for your support! Please feel free to share this post and page with anyone you think may benefit from this service!
You can also find all the details here.