Five Friday Favorites
I’m going to keep this week’s Five Friday Favorites short and sweet:
1. Group Fitness Classes: I had the opportunity this week to sub for three fitness classes because the regular instructors had conflicts pop up. Needless to say, I was thrilled! It was so much fun to plan workouts and lead the classes. It really left me feeling “reinspired” for next semester!
2. “Lay It All On Me” by Rudimental: If you haven’t listened to this song yet, you must! It is so good. I will say, this semester, my music preferences have drastically changed. I don’t listen to country music anymore. Crazy, I know! That’s all I had available growing up, and I guess I just got tired of country music playing the same songs over and over. Now, I’m love pop music. It’s catchy, uplifting, and perfect to use in my group fitness classes too!
3. The Christmas Trees at the UNL Newman Center: There are several trees decorating the interior of the Newman Center Church here on campus. They are gorgeous and really set the mood for the season! I cannot wait to keep going to this church regularly next semester. It makes the Mass experience so much more meaningful for me!
4. My graduation cap: I decorated it (a picture to come soon!) with a red N for Nebraska, my name, and 2015. I can’t wait to wear it with pride as I walk across the stage tomorrow, which leads me into #5…
5. GRADUATION is tomorrow morning! I can’t even believe it. My three and a half years at UNL have flown by, and I’m so ready to start this new journey in my life teaching group fitness classes, working as the Group Fitness manager, and continuing to work on my Holistic Health Coaching certification through IIN. Here's to 2016!
Have a wonderful weekend!